Iron Giant for Sketch Dailies
Iron Giant for Sketch Dailies
Aros de cebolla :)
Uno de mis capítulos favoritos
Oceanographies - Giulia Pex & Luca Broglia.
Artists on tumblr
Lustik: twitter | pinterest | etsy
Food Geometry [mrlovenstein]
There is penultimate truth in this imagery.
(Source: thorinium, via listo)
Lo has pensado 100 veces, y lo sabes.
(Source: emedemabri, via srtalumpy)
Earth Girls Are Easy (UK - USA, 1988)
(Source: in-love-with-movies, via glitterisfitter)
Frutas que estás comiendo mal
(Source: sizvideos, via quevamosahacerestanoche)
Happy Birthday, H.P. Lovecraft, born 20 August 1890, died 15 March 1937
- The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.
- If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences.
- I couldn’t live a week without a private library - indeed, I’d part with all my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor before I’d let go of the 1500 or so books I possess.
- Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.
- I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.
- Creative minds are uneven, and the best of fabrics have their dull spots.
- The most merciful thing in the world… is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
- Contrary to what you may assume, I am not a pessimist but an indifferentist- that is, I don’t make the mistake of thinking that the… cosmos… gives a damn one way or the the other about the especial wants and ultimate welfare of mosquitoes, rats, lice, dogs, men, horses, pterodactyls, trees, fungi, dodos, or other forms of biological energy.
- The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.
- Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.
Lovecraft was an American author. He achieved posthumous fame with his works of horror fiction that include The Call of Cthulhu, The Shadow Out of Time, and At the Mountains of Madness.
Source for Image
by Amanda Patterson for Writers Write
(Source: ForGIFs.com, via geekycrap)
Anonymous: what are your favorite coming of age films? :)
hereby acknowledging that errthang john hughes is coming of age and therefore not necessary to mention in this here list
- Mon Oncle Antoine (1971)
- Kings of Summer (2013)
- American Graffiti (1975)
- Stand By Me (1986) duh
- The Last Picture Show (1971)
- About a Boy (2002)
- Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)
- Dazed and Confused (1993)
- Quadrophenia (1979)
- Big (1988)
- C.R.A.Z.Y (2005)
- The Outsiders (1983)
- Thirteen (2003)
- An Education (2009)
- The Graduate (1967)
- Harold and Maude (1971)
- Moonrise Kingdom (2012)
- Rushmore (1998)
- The 400 blows (1959)
- Picnic at Hanging Park (1975)
- Almost Famous (2000)
- My Girl (1991)
- Kids (1995)
- The Way Way Back (2013)
- Rebel Without a Cause (1955)
probablydefinitely Boyhood (2014) when i finally fucking see the damn thing
how do fourteen year olds get pregnant, I can’t even get a high five from a guy
(Source: aiiimeeee, via pagingme)
(Source: nerdcrap, via bradfordsox)